Our 50th Anniversary is a time to reflect on the achievements of project managers and our chapter. Specifically, we wish to mark this major moment in PMI history by having a very special event to recognize our Volunteers & New Members.
What have we got in store for you is very special…
On the afternoon of Saturday the 23rd of November, we welcome all our 2019 PMI NL Volunteers & New Members to the Hague.
We will start the day’s festivities with a luxurious lunch at one of the Hague’s most talked about restaurants – we will have our own private room in Restaurant Milu http://www.restaurantmilu.nl/en/
After lunch we will be taken on an exclusive private tram tour of The Hague with a special focus on the Binnenhof. The Hague is the Netherlands seat of government & monarchy and also known as the global city of peace & justice. With this in mind there are many historic sites to view including the Peace Palace, Royal Palaces and The Binnenhof. The Binnenhof (Inner Court) located in the heart of the Hague will have a special focus. At its centre, one finds the Ridderzaal (Hall of Knights) and the square is lined by parliament buildings and government buildings. The square forms the very heart of Dutch government (including the 2e Kamer). See notes at end of message.
After the tour we will return back to Restaurant Milu where we will have networking drinks & canapes.
- There will be more details to follow however please do note that the timing of the event is a 12.30 commencement in Milu and a 18:00 completion of the event at Milu.
- The Hague is very well serviced by public transport and parking garages (for cars & bikes).
- Zero to all invited.
NON-MEMBERS SPECIAL OFFER
- We would like for the NL PM community as a whole to see the PMI as an attractive network to join so we are opening up the opportunity for you to invite 1 non-member who is interested in joining PMI.
- We cannot guarantee we can say yes to all as there is a cap on the numbers for the venues involved on the day. So please submit your suggest guest and we will confirm closer to the date if they can indeed avail of this offer.
- Please do re-affirm to them that their place at the event is purely tentative (unconfirmed) until we confirm the numbers.
- Email Invitations are sent out in 2 phases
- (1) New Members who joined 1 Nov 2018 onwards (invite sent mid Oct 2019) and
- (2) Volunteers active since 1 Nov 2018 (invite sent by 1 Nov 2019).
- Volunteers and New Members can sign up for the event with the registration link provided in the email.
- RSVPs / Registration should be completed by end of day 15 Nov 2019.