The PDU Claim code is a new feature that will allow you to more easily claim PDUs from a PMI approved education provider. A PDU claim code can be issued by any PMI approved education provider including PMI, R.E.P.s, PMI chapters, and the PMI Global Accreditation Council.
The PDU claim code will be a 10 digit alpha-numeric value unique to each course (example: 200068JJYM).
Follow the steps below to claim PDUs for attended events:
1. Log in to CCRS
2. Click on Report PDUs (left column)
3. Below 'PDU Claim Code' on the page, select 'I have a claim code' and enter the PDU claim code for the course attended.
4. Click on 'Apply'
5. You will see information on the event and the distribution over the PMI Triangle for the various certifications
6. Fill in the dates of the activity and tick the box that the claim is accurate and click on the SUBMIT button
- Please note processing claims can take up to 5 business days
- PDU Claim codes can be found in your certificate that is generated in your 'My Registrations' section of the members area (you must be signed in as a member to view). The claim code appears in the "PMI Event Number" field.
- Claim codes for events that took place prior to 2018-05-27 can be found here (you must be signed in as a member to view)