If you have attended the 15th Edition PPM Annual Conference this year, please follow these steps below to claim PDUs for each program event you attended.
1. Log in to CCRS
2. Click on Report PDUs (left column)
3. Below 'PDU Claim Code' on the page, select 'I have a claim code' and enter the PDU claim code for the program event you attended (the PDU claim code for each program event is in the table below)
4. Click on 'Apply'
5. You will see information on the event and the distribution over the PMI Triangle for the various certifications
6. Fill in the dates of the activity and tick the box that the claim is accurate and click on the SUBMIT button
- Please note processing claims can take up to 5 business days
|PDU Claim Code||Title||MaxPDUs||Strategic PDUs||Leadership PDUs||Technical PDUs|
|C2663PTUTG||15th Edition PPM Annual Conference - Keynote: Leadership in change||1||1|
|C266M7H4MY||15th Edition PPM Annual Conference - Best Practices A3 - B2||0.75||.5||.25|
|C2663BJEMM||15th Edition PPM Annual Conference - Best Practices A2 - B1||0.75||.75|
|C266N1IWG8||15th Edition PPM Annual Conference - Best Practices A1 - B1||0.75||.25||.5|
|C266ZS5E82||15th Edition PPM Annual Conference - Keynote: Portfolio management at NS Commerce||0.75||.75|