Taste Change Management in a Digital Transformation Setting
Activate your change management skills
As a professional, you are facing the task to manage and activate the change. For example where an organization is executing in a Digital Transformation initiative. In the end it’s all about transforming people by awaking and activating their change. But...how to do that?
In this highly interactive workshop we pick some cherries from a collection of twenty change activation topics (see below):
We will focus on Guiding Individual Change and Overcoming Resistance supported by a small Digital Transformation Cases.
The trainer for this evening is Bert van der Hooft MCM, a master of Change Management and a program manager as well. He has a broad experience in the subject and is trainer and teacher in Business schools. His drive is to generate actionable knowledge.
We will be hosted by INSynQ, Bringing People, Business and SAP together
Beemdstraat 1C | 5653 MA Eindhoven.
Parking is for free
Capacity: 70 seats only (register quickly!)
- 17:00 - Registration, sandwiches and refreshments
- 18:00 - Opening, welcome and introduction by the PMI Netherlands Chapter
- 18:05 - Introduction/presentation of the host INSynQ by Peter Ouëndag, Managing Director - INSynQ
- 18:15 - 1st Part of Workshop "Activate your change management skills", by Bert van der Hooft, Sr. Program Manager - Management of Change Coöperatie
- 19:15 - Break
- 19:30 - 2nd part of Workshop "Activate your change management skills" by Bert van der Hooft, Sr. Program Manager - Management of Change Coöperatie
- 21:00 - Wrap-up & Networking drink
- 21:30 - Closure
Date: June 19th, 2018
Location: Beemdstraat 1C | 5653 MA Eindhoven
Max # seat: 70
Registration Deadline: June 16th, 00:00
The registration process has been changed.
If you are a member you have to log in to join the event free of charge. Otherwise, you have to pay the registration fee. Do you want to take a guest with you: please select the group registration possibility. Your guest does not have to pay for the event.
If you are not a member: you may join PMI and/or PMI Netherlands Chapter, after you have received the welcome mail, login and join free of charge.
In case you are a member of another European PMI Chapter request a discount code to join free of charge (see www.european-chapters.eu).
In all other cases, you have to pay the fee for the event.