Based on the Chapter By-Laws we would herewith like to call your attention for the upcoming Election of the Board of the PMI Netherlands Chapter for 2017-2018.
The nomination and election of directors shall be conducted annually in accordance with the terms of office specified in Article IV, Section 1 and Article V, of the Chapter By-laws.
Based on the Charter and Board decisions, the terms of office are defined to end on 31 December 2016 for the following officers with their respective positions:
- Rommert Stellingwerf President
- Jan Vermeijs Secretary
- André Legerman Treasurer
The following officers have stepped down in 2016
- Louis Norel Membership & Volunteers (February)
- Odilia Kunne Communication (April)
- Rochelle Röber Professional Development (May)
The following officers have taken vacancies or temporary positions in 2016:
- Josephine Shi Membership & Volunteers (March)
- Paul van der Wilt Acting Secretary (May)
- Vikram Srivastava Marketing & Communication (September)
|Rommert Stellingwerf||President||Term ends|
|Jan Vermeijs||Secretary||Term ends|
|Andre Legerman||Treasurer||Term ends|
|Vacancy||Professional Development||Vacancy open|
|Vikram Srivastava||Marketing & Communication||Continues as per term|
|Josephine Shi||Membership & Volunteers||Continues as per term|
|Ger van der Geld||Director Academic Outreach||Continues as per term|
|Paul van de Wilt||Director at Large||Acting Secretary (temporarily)|
In summary, candidates are required for following 4 positions
- Director Professional development.